As of today we can start our indoor classes. We are very happy and excited to touch the tatami again.
Our first indoor class for adults will be on Wednesday, July 8, 2020, form 19.30-20.30, location Houtrust, Laan van Poot.
The first indoor class for children will be on Thursday, July 9, 2020 from 17.00-18.00, location Houtrust, Laan van Poot.
For now we will have only one indoor class per week for adults and one indoor class for kids.
Unfortunately, it is not clear yet if the Houtrust will be open after July 20, 2020. We will keep you updated.
Further, our outdoor classes will continue.
Regulations regarding the classes in the Houtrust
- Please be present 10 min before the lesson, not earlier and preferably not later.
- Parents/guardians of the children are not allowed to enter the premises of the sport facilities. We will pick up the children at the entrance.
- In the changing rooms, please keep 1,5 m distance. Further, before and after the class, you have to observe 1,5 m distance.
- If you can come already dressed up in a dogi, please do.
- Use hand gel before the start of the lesson.
Should you have any questions, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.