Why children Aikido
Children require regular exercise to stay fit both physically and mentally. Keeping this in mind, we strive to attain the following goals with the children:
- Develop physical and mental awareness
- Improve flexibility and coordination
- Enhance self-esteem and self-confidence
- Gain discipline and concentration
- Practice cooperation and teamwork
Youngsters from the age of 13 train in the adult classes. This has proven to be very stimulating for young adults to practice within the adult group.